Dying At Home


When someone dies at home you should call their Doctor (G.P) who will issue Medical Certificate for the cause of death. If this a Locum or other Medical Practitioner they will issue a  Statement of Death. Please contact us so that we can bring the deceased into our care once the doctor has attended.

If you would like the deceased to remain at home for a little while please advise us as soon as possible, and we will give you guidance on this.